Business operations in the situation of coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic
Noblessner development – Staapli 3, 4, 8, 12 residential and business buildingsStaapli str 3, 4, 8 and 12, Tallinn
The Noblessner Home Port (Kodusadam) development encompasses a total four apartment buildings with 208 apartments and close to 3,700 m² of office and retail space. In the first stage, a six-storey, 66-unit apartment building was built right on the seafront, along with a 279-space underground garage. The second stage consisted of three apartment buildings at Staapli 3, 8 and 12.
Noblessner is an unique residential development project where modern quality apartments meet a historical environment. This integral development is centred on the people living there – cars will be moved out of the way, on to an underground level, the interior courtyards have private play and recreational areas, the buildings are surrounded by paths meant for pedestrians, an open plaza area and promenade. The seaside apartments are spacious with ample light, high energy efficiency, a good interior climate and cosy floor heating. All apartments have glass-enclosed balconies, and some apartments have a sauna and readiness for a fireplace.
Design management by using an integrated BIM mode. In addition, building information modelling was used for calculating construction quantities, arranging procurements, planning work, preparing 4D schedules, preparing the budget, preparing visualisations.
- Kodusadam OÜ
- Name of the project:
- Noblessner development – Staapli 3, 4, 8, 12 residential and business buildings
- Type of construction:
- Residential buildings; Business, office and administrative buildings
- Architectural Desing Office PLUSS OÜ
- Arhitektuuribüroo PLUSS OÜ, Projektbüroo Teinos OÜ, Melior Projekt OÜ, K-Projekt AS
- Description of work:
- New building
- Staapli str 3, 4, 8 and 12, Tallinn
- Beginning of the project:
- Completion year:
- Characteristic feature:
- Closed gross area 38,535 m2; 4 apartment buildings; 208 apartments; 3,700 m2 of office and retail space; 279-space underground garage